Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top 10 Wacky Keyboards for your Computer

keyboards060330_2a

Well, sometime brilliance is in recognizing when someone has done a better job than you. It's a key factor in the success on a product to look at the competition and try to better them. If you can't do better, you should not copy...well, not alot anyway.

Foster Gadgets has a fun article out about the Top 10 Weirdest Keyboards Ever. It's a great collection of wacky products, and I wish I had written the article. Since I didn't, I thought I'd swipe some of its contents for you and just take credit for bringing it to your attention:

keyboad060330_2d

For the Spacially and Especially Flexible

keyboard060330_2l

For the Dainty Lady You Know You Want to Be

keyboards060330_2a

For the Inner Klignon In You

You can check out the rest of the 10 weirdest at Foster Gadgets.

No comments: